Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dr. Frankenstein


I really hope I'm not the only person that has considered being Dr.Frankenstein and building the "perfect" individual. Not physically, but all the compartments that makes a person whole. If I could take all the pieces of all the people from my past and build a whole new one. Life would be golden...

Do I sound insane yet? Or have other people thought of this before. Essentially I have deeply cared for everyone that I've ever been with. All of them obviously being amazing individuals as they are, but clearly missing "parts" that didn't align with my energy. They were all so good, that I would want to build a person with parts of all of them. 

Again do I sound crazy yet?... 

I guess I've always been able to see the good in everyone, so in everyone I see the parts that I truly admire. Parts of them that I wouldn't mind finding in other people. 
I'm sure some of these very individuals are reading this now, wondering what the heck I even mean. 

What I mean is... everyone has good...everyone has potential... everyone has something to offer. 
BUT not everyone has all the things you're looking for. not everyone meets you at the right time of your life where who they are matches where you are emotionally. not everyone embodies the individual you see yourself committing to. not everyone's the one. 

As I'm sure there are parts of me that can be altered, adjusted...changed. 

But like Dr.Frankenstein, I wish I could build this person, creating them with the parts of anyone & everyone I ever loved... 

Or maybe one day I'll just meet this person...

xoxo
-Signs the loca in me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment